No.7 South Sathorn Road Yannawa, Fourth Floor Conference Room, Bangkok, 10120
- Date: Dec 20, 2018 07:00PM - Dec 20, 2018 08:00PM
- Sanction: Thai Powerlifting Federation
- Director: Thai Powerlifting Federation
- Co-Director: JCW Events
Michael Jones, a Physiotherapist and Health Coach will be conducting an hour long class on the correct stretching techniques for Powerlifters!
This interactive class will help you to unleash your full potential and provide in-depth details on:
– How to incorporate stretching into your routine.
– Self care techniques to complement your training and aiding your abilities.
– Stretching routine to increase mobility, tones muscles, and relieve lifters aches and pains.
– Pre-hab techniques to keep you lifting longer.
Location: JCW Events conference room, 4th floor Ascott Sathorn Bangkok
Price: 500 THB/person
We are limiting this class to 10 people ONLY so please inbox us ASAP to reserve your spot now!
Please make a transfer of 500 THB for event registration fee to:
Bank: Bangkok Bank
Branch: Empire Tower
Account Holder: JC Worldwide Enterprise Ltd.
Savings Account: 857-7-08507-2
Please send screenshot of the bank transfer to [email protected]